ENB was selected as one of 33 companies to present at this year’s Pitch Fest on May 11th, at the New York Bio Annual Conference. The conference is being held at NYC’s Time Warner Center. Representative entrepreneurs will give a 15-minute pitch to a panel of judges made up of investors and other experts. This will be followed by 5 minutes of Q&A and 5 minutes of non-rebuttal feedback from the panel. Pitches will be evaluated and scored on a range of important business and scientific criteria. Leading scorers and winners will be announced during the keynote program later in the day. Judges for this year’s pitch fest hail from Merck, Sanofi, Pfizer, J&J, Lilly, leading VC law and accounting, and many others.
- ENB Therapeutics Announces Orphan Drug Designation Granted by FDA for ENB-003 for the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
- ENB Therapeutics Demonstrated Early Efficacy in Phase I Clinical Trial of ENB-003 in Combination with Pembrolizumab
- Early efficacy signals in ovarian cancer patients in ongoing Ph1 trial: Poster reporting findings presented at SITC 2020 Annual Meeting
- ENB Therapeutics Announces Successful Completion of the First Dosing Cohort in Phase 1 Clinical Trial of ENB-003 in Combination with Pembrolizumab
- IND approval received for lead product ENB-003