January 21,2016- FDA awards ENB lead product ENB001 Orphan Drug Designation for Stage IIB- Stage IV melanoma. This represents a major milestone in our development program for ENB001 which now qualifies for various development incentives including tax credits for clinical trials, seven year marketing exclusivity in the US following approval, and a fast track for the FDA to evaluate registration files.
- ENB Therapeutics Announces Poster Presentation at the 2022 Summit for Cancer Immunotherapy
- ENB Therapeutics Announces Orphan Drug Designation Granted by FDA for ENB-003 for the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
- ENB Therapeutics Demonstrated Early Efficacy in Phase I Clinical Trial of ENB-003 in Combination with Pembrolizumab
- Early efficacy signals in ovarian cancer patients in ongoing Ph1 trial: Poster reporting findings presented at SITC 2020 Annual Meeting
- ENB Therapeutics Announces Successful Completion of the First Dosing Cohort in Phase 1 Clinical Trial of ENB-003 in Combination with Pembrolizumab