January 21,2016- FDA awards ENB lead product ENB001 Orphan Drug Designation for Stage IIB- Stage IV melanoma. This represents a major milestone in our development program for ENB001 which now qualifies for various development incentives including tax credits for clinical trials, seven year marketing exclusivity in the US following approval, and a fast track for the FDA to evaluate registration files.
- ENB Therapeutics Presents Top-line Results from Phase 1b ENBOLDEN-101 Study in Platinum Refractory/ Resistant Ovarian Cancer at SITC 2023
- ENB Therapeutics Presents Top-line Results from Phase 1b ENBOLDEN-101 Study in Solid Tumors Refractory to Standard of Care at the Immuno-oncology Summit 2023
- ENB Therapeutics Announces Poster Presentation at the 2022 Summit for Cancer Immunotherapy
- ENB Therapeutics Announces Orphan Drug Designation Granted by FDA for ENB-003 for the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
- ENB Therapeutics Demonstrated Early Efficacy in Phase I Clinical Trial of ENB-003 in Combination with Pembrolizumab