ENB was selected as one of 33 companies to present at this year’s Pitch Fest on May 11th, at the New York Bio Annual Conference. The conference is being held at NYC’s Time Warner Center. Representative entrepreneurs will give a 15-minute pitch to a panel of judges made up of investors and other experts. This will be followed by 5 minutes of Q&A and 5 minutes of non-rebuttal feedback from the panel. Pitches will be evaluated and scored on a range of important business and scientific criteria. Leading scorers and winners will be announced during the keynote program later in the day. Judges for this year’s pitch fest hail from Merck, Sanofi, Pfizer, J&J, Lilly, leading VC law and accounting, and many others.
- ENB Therapeutics Announces Clinical Trial Collaboration with Merck to Evaluate ENB-003 in combination with KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) for Advanced Solid Tumors
- ENB Therapeutics Closes Series A Round of Funding
- ENB to present at 2016 Pitch Fest organized by New York Bio
- ENB CSO and Co-founder Dr. Sumayah Jamal wins Best-in-show at 1st Pitch Life Science NYC
- ENB Therapeutics accepted for presentation at the 2016 HemOnc Today Melanoma Conference in NYC