January 21,2016- FDA awards ENB lead product ENB001 Orphan Drug Designation for Stage IIB- Stage IV melanoma. This represents a major milestone in our development program for ENB001 which now qualifies for various development incentives including tax credits for clinical trials, seven year marketing exclusivity in the US following approval, and a fast track for the FDA to evaluate registration files.
- ENB to present at 2016 Pitch Fest organized by New York Bio
- ENB CSO and Co-founder Dr. Sumayah Jamal wins Best-in-show at 1st Pitch Life Science NYC
- ENB Therapeutics accepted for presentation at the 2016 HemOnc Today Melanoma Conference in NYC
- ENB’s Co-founder and CSO Dr. Sumayah Jamal is accepted into the 2016 Pharma Class of Springboard Health Innovation Hub
- ENB Lead Product ENB001 Awarded Orphan Drug Designation by the FDA